Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday of Healing


I am here to say I had a fabulous weekend! My two-legger called into work and stayed with us all weekend!! This is a rare occurrence and I am so very happy she did! I love being with her she makes our live so much fun.


We didn't go anywhere or do anything special which I don't mind. So you may be asking yourself why she did this. Could it be that she loves us that much? Uh well no....she stayed with us because all the four-legger in the house was sick. She spent the entire weekend cleaning up throw-up and diarrhea from the four of us.


She kept saying we "got into something" we weren't supposed to. What ever that means! Shoot everything that is interesting and fun we are not supposed to get into so what are we supposed to do? The sights and smells are too tempting for us.


The culprit is still out there despite her attempts to comb the entire back yard for it. But whatever we "got into" is out of our systems and we are back to our ornery selves that she loves soooo much.

We hope that all the two-leggers and four-leggers out there are happy and healthy!

5 comments:

  1. Is that really the A-C Juvenile Delinquent?? OMG, he looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are all feeling better. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! What on earth did you dogs get into? Okay, maybe I don't want to know! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you dogs are feeling better. I'd like to know what you got yourselves into but it'll probably remain a mystery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ughhh!! That must have made for one long weekend! I'm glad you all are on the mend. Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis/Tweet

Bookmark and Share