Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Not so wordless Wednesday.....

Hello Friends for all of you whom are eagerly awaiting the news of our trip this last weekend.  Well I had some issues, see someone thew a bag of rotten food over the fence in to my yard and I ate some of it.  This caused me to get very, very sick so my twp-legger made me stay home all weekend until my stomach was 100%.  Lets hope that we hace make the trip this weekend, unless I get into something else in the meantime....

Let me leave you with this super image that Nigel Buggers made for me!


3 comments:

  1. Hiya Budrow! I must apologize, I'm have been missin' out on your blog for some reason. I stopped by when I saw you left a comment on my blog. It's more than likely my PU2's fault, she says she is "busy" and has been trouble keepin' up with everybody, but neither one of us wanna miss anythin' you have to say Buddy.

    Sorry about your trip bein' cancelled but I woulda ate the rotten food too, you best believe it. LOVE, LOVE LOVE THIS PICTURE! It suits you perfectly. Merry Christmas to you and your Mom!

    Chester ;0=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great picture! I hope your tummy is feeling better soon!


    Bunny

    ReplyDelete

AddThis/Tweet

Bookmark and Share